Sunday, November 6, 2011

Aaron Pimps His Personal Projects


Because, why not. I've been working on this comic for a while now, since march I think, and I really believe in it. So handful of listeners out there, please check out "Cartoon University" on DrunkDuck.com. Its about cartoons that go to college to become....well cartoons. Check out the link below...it's for the newest strip so you may have to back track. You can also read my ramblings on the state of cartoons by reading my commentary for each strip...and learn a bit more about me...and my sort of knowledge of a field I've dabbled in/grew up with.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Cartoon_U/5365114/

Check it out...and support it....and maybe I'll consider giving it a blog or something to follow/like. I could use the valid critique on my work to get better. Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment